Guardian EO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maverick and a whole bunch accountsharing. and auto-ing. and probably more lol

+3
Selyndice
*WoLvEs*
unforgiven
7 posters

Go down

Maverick and a whole bunch accountsharing. and auto-ing. and probably more lol Empty Maverick and a whole bunch accountsharing. and auto-ing. and probably more lol

Post by unforgiven Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:26 pm

so. im taking the risk to get the post simply deleted because i did not attach any proof. sometimes proof is just basic using your brain tho. so i hope all staff pple at least read what i have to say. If you cant do anything, fine too, but i think something has to be said.

Im 100 pct sure at least a group of like 5 or 6 pple, but maybe as many as 10 i have no idea lol, are sharing their account. im on about 12-15 hours a day since i started and will be untill my work picks up again. I see funny things happening.certain pple logging off saying goodnight, the next high bper logging in. can all be by accident, but not if it happens for several days in a row. i dont know if you guys noticed how izael dissapeared and others popping up in devils tear. it wouldnt surprise me a whole lot if for example yvonne has the same ip as izael had. Same goes for delinquente. Silverblade is known for account sharing and autoing in many servers. im 100 pct sure special one , the dude, maverick, izael and others... ALL share the same ip. Now i get how that does not proof anything YET. but you have to be real dumb in my eyes not to get at least very aware of all they do in a game. Maverick is (if staff or others he doesnt trust arent near him lol) composing in a insane speed. heey sometimes im fast too, but there is no way a single person can keep that up for so many hours a day every single day. Again there we go how to proof that at all uh?
Now in the past days i saw a whole bunch of pets swapping. to my knowledge the swapping pets to other accounts is forbidden right? How come maverick has pets he didnt have a few days ago.. how come nightmares pets are on some randy orton dude? how come delinquente got some high * pet out of nothing?

overall in my eyes there is enough going on for a very thorough? w.e. the word for it is lol database check. i do not believe pple bought those pets and its clearly stated in the rules you are not allowed to pass your pets on. I hope you guys are aware of the fact that what is going on now is exactly how pple like that work, and it will ruin the server really. they start in masse with a bunch of pple. they just know upfront some of em will get jailtime or the heat gets too much then they will swap over pets and make one bigarsed account wich will pown the entire server. thats their idea of fun. To me it ruins fair gameplay. i arrived to this server hearing about the very strict rules, hoping there finally would be one where at least 90 pct plays fair.

those rates are more like 50-50 now. im not going to compete with that and will quit the server if nothing gets done soon. so will several others. Wich would be a total waste of a very very good server Smile

unforgiven

Back to top Go down

Maverick and a whole bunch accountsharing. and auto-ing. and probably more lol Empty Re: Maverick and a whole bunch accountsharing. and auto-ing. and probably more lol

Post by *WoLvEs* Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:12 pm

Ty for your concerns and we will be looking into this Smile
*WoLvEs*
*WoLvEs*

Back to top Go down

Maverick and a whole bunch accountsharing. and auto-ing. and probably more lol Empty Re: Maverick and a whole bunch accountsharing. and auto-ing. and probably more lol

Post by unforgiven Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:28 am

edit.. now silverjet wow im sooo surprised.. also has someone else his pet... 2.5k* Smile every day i see em toss one or more around its getting funny lol

unforgiven

Back to top Go down

Post by Selyndice Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:47 am

Lol they all dont share the same ip tho Smile
but i see what ur getting at
Selyndice
Selyndice

Back to top Go down

Post by Thrasher[PM] Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:14 am

if you see them tossing the pets around... take a screen shot, we as staff cannot be everywhere all the time.

This is what we need, we need cooperation from players, we need players to help us by taking pictures of people cheating.

Randy Orton has night mare's pets yes, but they haven't switched back. For all we know he cold have bought them, so we can't jail
Thrasher[PM]
Thrasher[PM]
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by unforgiven Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:43 am

uhm randy orton had ucantseemenow.. and today its on silverjet.. also delinquente got someone else his pet. i check my enemies daily. i check their pet*, their nobility ranks and their money. absolutely in now way they payed for over 2k* pets. the worth of over 2k* pets is a bigbunch of eps lol and there fore they should be visible at least in the top 20 of players with eps. they werent in there when the pets swapped at all. i do understand tho that a db check on everything is hard. and ye i do know not ALL share the same ip aswell. but its plain obvious what is going on and on a finally frikking good server with these rules.. it has to be dealt with somehow. if i would have to screenshot all these petswaps.. that means i had to have my eye on at least 6-10 pple.. and all their pets.. lol. we all saw it happening tho. and more swaps will come if they feel one gets jailtime or a ban.

unforgiven

Back to top Go down

Post by Thrasher[PM] Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:46 am

that is why we need players to take screen shots of things they see and report them, otherwise we can't do anything.
Thrasher[PM]
Thrasher[PM]
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BornToDie Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:28 pm

Thrasher, have you checked the IPs in DB.

Also i suggest noting the IPs they have at certien moments because they could be switching between them.
BornToDie
BornToDie

Back to top Go down

Post by Thrasher[PM] Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:33 pm

we monitor the IP's David, and as you know, we have posted about it in the staff section.
Thrasher[PM]
Thrasher[PM]
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BornToDie Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:35 pm

ya i know i was just wondering if some of the ips from one account match the ips of another at different moments in the day
BornToDie
BornToDie

Back to top Go down

Post by Thrasher[PM] Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:36 pm

there are many scenarios that could be used to explain it, they're related, went over to one's house and played there, went back to their own house, etc. Or they went to internet cafe's etc etc.
Thrasher[PM]
Thrasher[PM]
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BornToDie Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:39 pm

ahh ya
BornToDie
BornToDie

Back to top Go down

Post by schleumer Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:25 am

Yo, I'm Mage/Lolwut/Warrior/Paladin/DarthVader
1 - well, i work with IT, my work is prolly be wake 24h per day, could i drink coffee, energetic , coke and bla bla bla for being wake but i still cant take it, its rly hard someone being online ALL DAY, and composing ALL DAY, if it is possible i need that drug,
as related here in brazil we got alot of problem with IP constancy cuz we had lots of lanhouses, cybercafe and etc. and that lanhouses and cybercafés are porly made, it means all machines got same ip, i not saying that i do that, i has a PC at home and i never would left my home to play in a cybercafe, i know sometimes i pass almost all day playing and composing but it has a limit i cant afford more than 10 hours composing, my arms hurt, same to my hand and sometimes got headache, i think its rly rly rly rly impossible for a human be playing all day, and more, composing all day. make 12 consecutive and repetitive moviments all day can ya imagine that ?
for me its a intern account sharing, like brothers or roomates.
2 - i already saw maverick sharing him pets, just look arround he had a Neil and now that Neil is with Yvonne he had a MageMAtkPdef and now we dont know where it is at, noone make a 5k* eud and give it away for free.

just it to say, i'm sorry for that long story but i'm watching him, if he make a fake step i get him.
and if u that is reading that post is Maverick, Watch out, theres a team trying to get u ridin' dirty Smile

cya guys, good game for ya, cya at weekend cuz i'm human and i need to study and work Smile

Last edited by schleumer on Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wrong words :))

schleumer

Back to top Go down

Post by Laralanathalasa Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:55 am

Unforgiven, totally get what ur sayin, and agree 100 pct with u! I've tried, and will continue to gather evidence 2 confirm ur suspicions. However, as Thrasher and Flutter have pointed out, and as is stated in a previous post in this thread, there r always explanations and excuses that the Maverik Mafia (for lack of a better name) can use.

The real problem, as i see it, is the application of a rl legal concept (burden of proof being on the prosecution) to a world/environment that, for all intents and purposes, does not exist. Additionally, as individual identity is ill defined here, and can be obscured by ips, the use of internet cafes, and dozens of other possible types of obfuscation, it is simply impossible 2 confirm such things as acct/pet sharing. In a bitterly ironic twist, 2 of my friends from FR were recently affected by this issue. Chuckles was apparently jailed 4 account sharing, 4 no other reason than living w/ his gf, who also plays here. Funny how that gets Chuckles jailed, while Maverik and his buddies drive trucks thru the loopholes that the ip identity issue leaves open, right?

Im glad that staff is doing wht they can w/ the db search and i will continue 2 do all i can, taking ss'z when i c suspicious stuff, and i hope u all will 2. But im not holding my breath, waiting 4 them 2 get jailed/banned/having their pets deleted. That said, i dont intend 2 leave the server, and i hope no one else does over this either, as ppl like Maverik and his friends r on all the servers out there, and will continue 2 cheat and hack until the eo server owners/community decide 2 take unilateral action against this issue, and put common sense ahead of a rl legal concept that, while noble and well-intentioned, simply has no place in a non-rl environment, as we have no ability 2 gather evidence in the way that rl law enforcement can. This is not 2 say that we should abandon the concept altogether, but we must aknowledge that there r cases where proof is impossible 2 obtain, and common sense or at least jurisprudence must carry the day.

I am not suggesting that ppl b banned or have their pets deleted based on the accusations of 1 or 2 players. It is a fact of human nature that we resent the ppl at the top. The strongest ppl, in rl as well as here in eo, attract sycophants as well as critics in profusion. By itself, this is NOT cause 2 prosecute, or even investigate. But when irregularities such as Unforgiven has pointed out arise, it is time 2 take a closer look. And when such playes develop a demonstrable predilection 4 cheating, such as pkt bug abuse, or leapfrog pet trading, and when such behavior causes the loss of players from a server enmasse, then perhaps it is time 2 weigh the rights of the few against the rights of the many, especially when the security of the server is at risk.

Thank you 4 taking the time 2 read this, and i hope it is in some way helpful 2 resolving this issue. Smile Best Wishes All! bounce
Laralanathalasa
Laralanathalasa

Back to top Go down

Post by Thrasher[PM] Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:20 pm

Lara... if you READ the report on Chuckles, he was mis-interpreted as saying he shares his account, or his brother was on it. He was later unjailed because it wasn't true.

While rela life legal statutes and punishments do not exist here, we do our best to provide a players with a fair chance, thus the appeals section, and report, so people do not get muted/jailed unjustly. We cannot take action until we know beyond a reasonable doubt that what is going on is true.

Suspicions are exactly that, suspicious. They are innocent until proven guilty, that is a common practice among Human Beings, not just lawyers and court clerks/judges. Which, in essence, is what staff are, Judges.

You cannot jail someone because you THINK they break a rule, you jail someone because they HAVE broken a rule. Chuckles was released because the evidence was mis-interpreted, and the offence was removed, therefore using him as an example is null and void.

I have explained this to you many, many times. Please try to understand that not everything is Black and White, there is a massive grey area that you seem to be neglecting, and I know why, you don't want this game ruined, none of us do. However, we must take proper precautions so that nobody is punished unfairly.

That is the LAST time I am explaining it to you, and anyone else who doesn't get it.
Thrasher[PM]
Thrasher[PM]
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by unforgiven Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:25 am

in my eyes its the staff that is neglecting the entire gray area. you all KNOW for a fact that they cheat. you just dont do anything lol. ive been told by stokesy that in the staff section it was reported that a entire group of pple share the same ip. one of them is maverick. ill be nice here and wont mention the other names but it proofs me totally right. playing at the neighbours house my ass...

as i stated be4 i cannot and will not play with players that so obviously cheat. maybe its nice for the owner, a cheater with high bp generates a whole pile of dumb pple who will actually donate to get closer.

im not one of them lol, ill be the one who will tell everyone how its done at guardian eo Smile

i have been a pm on several servers and im sorry but the amazing server you have right now, with customised stuff will all go to waste pretty soon. sofar i visited 4 of my friends servers in the past 3 days and on ALL of them i find pple who recently quitted this server because of all this.

so did i now Smile i gave my pets and stuff to laralana as i saw that flutter got pets for her birthday i take it that it is allowed to give away stuff as present.

im back to my old newly re opened server. the place where entire internet cafes will get instant banned Very Happy

signs out Unforgiven, better known hehehe as Juls. (gm and pm on eden online and unleash eo,zo,co and flyff gaming networks)

unforgiven

Back to top Go down

Post by Thrasher[PM] Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:12 am

Thing is unforgiven, we can't PROVE that they cheat, it's just a suspicion. Honestly, banning people because they can't play from a computer at their own house is the stupidest thing I have ever heard of.

Also, things in the staff only section are for staff only. Stokesy should not have said anything to you.
Thrasher[PM]
Thrasher[PM]
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down