Guardian EO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

POLL.. would u like stricter rules on auto-ing or acc sharing?

+4
NoelleRose
Tafu
*WoLvEs*
unforgiven
8 posters

Go down

A person caught auto-ing should loose their pets at the first offence!

POLL.. would u like stricter rules on auto-ing or acc sharing? I_vote_lcap100%POLL.. would u like stricter rules on auto-ing or acc sharing? I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 12 ]
POLL.. would u like stricter rules on auto-ing or acc sharing? I_vote_lcap0%POLL.. would u like stricter rules on auto-ing or acc sharing? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
POLL.. would u like stricter rules on auto-ing or acc sharing? I_vote_lcap0%POLL.. would u like stricter rules on auto-ing or acc sharing? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 12

POLL.. would u like stricter rules on auto-ing or acc sharing? Empty POLL.. would u like stricter rules on auto-ing or acc sharing?

Post by unforgiven Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:38 pm

I like the rules on this server and i totally love botcheckmap lol. but i think as strict as you guys are there is something a bit unfair to us fair playing gamers.

if pple auto, they are making their pets in a unfair way against normal playing pple. if they get caught they only get send to jail for 3 days on the first offense.. sometimes it takes weeks (not saying names but eey i got the feeling some cheaters will get caught soon.. at least i hope so -.-) for staff to be able to catch them. soemtimes the owner or pms wont have the time simply to put in so much work to go tru persons stuff in the db.. i get that and thats ok.. but giving a 3 day jail to someone who has been cheating for weeks.. aint really fair to someone like me and many others who worked their behind off.. so i vote instead of giving auto-ers 3 days jail at first offense.. just simply take away all their pets. Heck for all i care open auction them to others, or plain delete them. sending a cheater to jail is no use really.. they will log in their other acc and go on.

i dont see why any fair gamer would be against a rule like that. we all hate auto-ers.

as for accountsharing. id say if proven in the db or with decent other proof.. hand out instant ip ban at first offense.

i dont think theres anyone alive in any eo pserver lol that would really believe that those pple will better their lives and wont do it again lol.

unforgiven

Back to top Go down

POLL.. would u like stricter rules on auto-ing or acc sharing? Empty Re: POLL.. would u like stricter rules on auto-ing or acc sharing?

Post by *WoLvEs* Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:07 pm

Well I agree being more strict to autoers and acc sharers but I don't think we should be that harsh I'd say at most cut the pets * in half and 5-10 days in bot jail maybe more depending on the situation
*WoLvEs*
*WoLvEs*

Back to top Go down

POLL.. would u like stricter rules on auto-ing or acc sharing? Empty Re: POLL.. would u like stricter rules on auto-ing or acc sharing?

Post by Tafu Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:56 pm

I Agree With you! Smile
Tafu
Tafu

Back to top Go down

Post by NoelleRose Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:06 am

I think cutting the stars is a better idea..maybe include that option in the poll...at least on the first offense
NoelleRose
NoelleRose

http://www.guardianeo.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Selyndice Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:45 am

Id think itd be better if they got deleted.
Selyndice
Selyndice

Back to top Go down

Post by Thrasher[PM] Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:09 am

See, what I wanted was this:

Botting:
composing: 1st offense - 3 days jail, all pets reduced by 50%. 2nd offense- 6 days jail, all pets deleted. 3rd offence - ban (they're not changing)

gps hunting: 1st - 3 days jail, 50% gps wiped and nobility donation decreased if it went up. 2nd- same as the composing one. 3rd- ban, again

Again, we don't always have time to go through the DB and do these things because we want to have additions to the server. We also don't want players to quit, but we don't want them to cheat either...
Thrasher[PM]
Thrasher[PM]
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Laralanathalasa Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:19 am

Im all abt stricter rules and harsher penalties for any cheat or hack done on this server! Evil or Very Mad More importantly, I came 2 this server cos I was told that haxors were dealt with more harshly here. I know that staff all do their best, and as players, we should post or call attention 2 cheating/hacking when we see it, but the fact remains that this server is unique in that it has much less tolerance 4 cheaters. I feel that it is vital for that reputation 2 remain intact, and as such, anything after a first warning should result in a ban.
Laralanathalasa
Laralanathalasa

Back to top Go down

Post by Thrasher[PM] Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:30 am

I'm all for stricter punishments, but we need people to vote more, or we won't get new players. if we ban everyone, that's like 6 - 10 players I can think of, that we lose and don't gain back.
Thrasher[PM]
Thrasher[PM]
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by unforgiven Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:38 am

thrasher wrote:I'm all for stricter punishments, but we need people to vote more, or we won't get new players. if we ban everyone, that's like 6 - 10 players I can think of, that we lose and don't gain back.

i think we all can help with that. to be honest i slacked in voting a bit mostly get to it once a day pure cuz i forget, then see someone bc and go oooooops.. im more then willing to bc 10 times a day that pple should vote. trust me in one thing tho. cheaters.. do NOT vote.. so if its any excuse for server population to keep those pple in for now id say dont do that, u will have pple leaving over it and fair playing gamers on a very nice server (again alltho my posts today i absolutely like it alot here) will be more then willing to help get the votes up. lets just all remind eachother Smile

unforgiven

Back to top Go down

Post by Thrasher[PM] Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:40 am

I know, i'm just saying that we need a larger influx of people to accommodate everything.
Thrasher[PM]
Thrasher[PM]
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joselito978 Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:14 pm

i know some some player are auto comp because how can you have over 10k stars in a matter of days.maybe is me but i can't compose all day long i get tired and bored from all the clicking.i think that if you get caught breaking the rules your character's stuff (pets,gear etc) should be deleted so you have to start from level one so you know how hard it is for us that don' cheat and not be able to donate for a few month's.

joselito978

Back to top Go down

Post by Selyndice Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:36 pm

Lol well 10k stars is possible in days. and theres only one player with a 10k Razz
and he seems to be boss Smile
Selyndice
Selyndice

Back to top Go down

Post by *WoLvEs* Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:48 pm

love that explanation and yah maverick has been working on em longer then a few days
*WoLvEs*
*WoLvEs*

Back to top Go down

Post by Selyndice Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:48 pm

yea hes been at it for weeks Smile
Selyndice
Selyndice

Back to top Go down

Post by Thrasher[PM] Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:28 am

Plus there's no way of actually proving he macro's if he does... he always answers within seconds, and always leaves botcheck.
Thrasher[PM]
Thrasher[PM]
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Selyndice Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:33 am

im not saying hes botting lol. hes just good.
Selyndice
Selyndice

Back to top Go down

Post by Thrasher[PM] Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:36 am

I know you weren't, was for the general topic of the post lol.
Thrasher[PM]
Thrasher[PM]
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joselito978 Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:53 am

i'm not saying 10k in days but can you go from 7k to 10 in one day or so because i love to know how so can someone make a guide please.

joselito978

Back to top Go down

Post by Selyndice Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:57 am

lol not everyone is the same speed. and composing is of your own preference. Smile and its very easily done
Selyndice
Selyndice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down