Guardian EO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disrecpt to staff for expressing my opinion

+2
Selyndice
BornToDie
6 posters

Go down

Disrecpt to staff for expressing my opinion Empty Disrecpt to staff for expressing my opinion

Post by BornToDie Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Convorsation between king and I

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

BornToDie
BornToDie

Back to top Go down

Disrecpt to staff for expressing my opinion Empty Re: Disrecpt to staff for expressing my opinion

Post by Selyndice Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:06 pm

well i personally liked the idea... maybe raise the bar and make em like 1000 tokens.. or 1500... its not like players dont have to work for tokens...
ep is another story. but theres no need to report everyone that disagrees with you..
maybe 2 sets of eidolons?
one high compose rate and one semi high?
Selyndice
Selyndice

Back to top Go down

Disrecpt to staff for expressing my opinion Empty Re: Disrecpt to staff for expressing my opinion

Post by BornToDie Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:10 pm

Its not the fact that he disagreed with me, its the way he went about it.

I did nothing wrong and i was attacked by DiamondStar and him. I believe personally that is a little outrageous.

I would not have cared if he went about it respectfully, but he attacked me because of it.

And if you really read the conversation between King and I, I did not complain, I merely stated fact.
BornToDie
BornToDie

Back to top Go down

Post by Selyndice Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:16 pm

lol well i likes the eidolons being added :/ maybe we could get another pet that is similar?
i mean it got me out of the market lol for a few hours Razz

as for you and kings convo that shouldnt be posted lol

Last edited by Selyndice on Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Selyndice
Selyndice

Back to top Go down

Post by BornToDie Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:16 pm

Well if you noticed i gave that suggestion too!
BornToDie
BornToDie

Back to top Go down

Post by Selyndice Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:18 pm

yep i seen that.. and id like to see something added in there Razz preferably a pet and not a mount.
Selyndice
Selyndice

Back to top Go down

Post by BornToDie Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:19 pm

Well i gave the suggestion for a pet too! And i told king i was posted the convorsation. I do not want lies being spread about me that I whined or acted like a baby.
BornToDie
BornToDie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozzy69 Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:33 pm

lol,thats not disrespect.thats just telling you the truth that you are a big cry baby to get your way an you dont think as a staff member about the others that cant donate for them.so yea you did cause alot on the server for people that can not donate.an for reporting someone for telling the truth you just a big cry baby,so get over your self an dry your eyes an be a real staff member an think what is good for the staff an not just for you.

Ozzy69

Back to top Go down

Post by NoelleRose Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:42 pm

The comments in the conversation..while not nice..did not add up to disrespect..but the posting done here was uncalled for..i am unable to donate..so i fall into the category..I would like to see the eidolons in token exchange..but i also see the other side of it..as staff, donations help keep the server up to date and allow for its continuity. Many players live in countries where it isnt possible to donate..id like to see an alternative set up for them..and todds suggestion of a higher token cost is an excellent idea..make it something to work for..stuff that comes to easily isnt valued.
NoelleRose
NoelleRose

http://www.guardianeo.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Selyndice Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:45 pm

plus it would definatly get people out of the market.. lol
or i would be out of it lol
Selyndice
Selyndice

Back to top Go down

Post by BornToDie Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:45 pm

Well you dont compose anyway :PP
BornToDie
BornToDie

Back to top Go down

Post by Diamondstar Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:48 pm

Maybe I should show everyone MY copy of our conversations.....then let everyone decide from themselves!! Better yet..you know what..I will.....Enjoy it cry baby...and I think you over stepping my head on HELPING others is selfish on your behalf....I was ONLY trying to help others but it is PPL like you that makes a server NOT worth playing!! Face it David..not many ppl like you!! Everyone knows it!!! You whine over everything.....And Personally I think you are nothing but a child who knows nothing about caring of others...wanna report me to??? PLEASE DO!! Cause players like you make me sick...selfishness will never get you any where in this world little boy! Learn you lessons while you can and ALSO learn to BITE your tongue when you KNOW you are in the WRONG!!! YOU screwed the players from gettting the eidolons cause you donated for one!!! But give me a few mins I will collect my Convos and post them....then everyone can make their own chpoice about you!!! (Cry Baby!!)
Diamondstar
Diamondstar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BornToDie Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:49 pm

Okay go ahead for all i care, then can also see you attacking me Smile

Atleast i dont stab people in the back, I did what you told us to do, give suggestions.

And I say one thing that you dont like and you make ME look like the bad person.
BornToDie
BornToDie

Back to top Go down

Post by Thrasher[PM] Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:24 pm

Listen, I do not know what all happened, but it seems like you annoyed some people, understand that disrespect goes 2 ways, and if someone dis respects you David, you have dis respected them in some way, shape, or form.
Thrasher[PM]
Thrasher[PM]
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down