Guardian EO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Failed to connect to autopatch server error!!!

+9
Terry
SpecialOne
Katy
NoelleRose
Selyndice
BornToDie
Bajoegin
Thrasher[PM]
Diamondstar
13 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Failed to connect to autopatch server error!!!  Empty Failed to connect to autopatch server error!!!

Post by Diamondstar Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:05 am

Hey guys I am trying to help my newphew get on the server but every link for both client files I have tried is giving me the failed to connect to autopatch server. I have went as far as downloaded and installled all the patches manually and it still doesnt let me connect to autopatch...been up all night trying to work this out with out bugging you all and I am out of option....any suggestions??? thanks all...Love you guys bunches!!

DiamondStar
Diamondstar
Diamondstar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Failed to connect to autopatch server error!!!  Empty Re: Failed to connect to autopatch server error!!!

Post by Diamondstar Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:14 am

Here is a message of recieved on Facebook as well:

hey me and jaqueline are having problems logging into guardian idk we tryed using the paching thing and seems like its down and we tryed logging in on the soul and cant log in i was wondering if yo ucan look into it and get back to me please ..n ..thanks

This is from Mystery.....seens that my newphew isnt the only one having troubles logging in.
Diamondstar
Diamondstar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Failed to connect to autopatch server error!!!  Empty Re: Failed to connect to autopatch server error!!!

Post by Thrasher[PM] Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:24 am

Well, the most likely thing that happened is our VPS host disconnected or shut off. I know we were having trouble with it a few weeks ago. As for a fix, we all need to wait for King[PM] to get on cause he's the only one who would know how to fix it and be able to.

Again, we're sorry for the set back :s
Thrasher[PM]
Thrasher[PM]
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Diamondstar Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:08 am

lol..no worries sweetie...I was beginning to think it was my newphews computer...hehe...take your time...the server is well worth the wait!! love you all <3
Diamondstar
Diamondstar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thrasher[PM] Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:11 am

sent King a message on facebook, so whenever he gets home form classes he'll probably have it back up and running.
Thrasher[PM]
Thrasher[PM]
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Diamondstar Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:14 am

kk thanks sweetie....love you bunches and thanks so much for the help
Diamondstar
Diamondstar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bajoegin Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:02 am

i am personally leaning towards db crash >.< i can get to login screen using the soul.exe and it's version 1022. but when i log in no connection give me a server maint/network congestion message i remember acme eo was having a same problem with their db.. and it caused the log in server to fail. but who knows Smile

Bajoegin

Back to top Go down

Post by BornToDie Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:05 am

Its not DB crash because this same problem was happening last night.
BornToDie
BornToDie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bajoegin Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:57 am

well when i played on acme eo.. we wouldn't be able to log in for sometimes 3 4 days on end cause of db crashes.. sooo hopeing it's not Smile but prolly is..

Bajoegin

Back to top Go down

Post by Selyndice Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:08 am

Teamspeak.
Selyndice
Selyndice

Back to top Go down

Post by NoelleRose Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:20 am

im able to log in...but only because i didnt try to autopatch first..i just went straight to soul..if you tried autopatching first...you wont be able to get in till King fixes it
NoelleRose
NoelleRose

http://www.guardianeo.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Katy Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:54 am

hi there , i am not able 2 log in , even with soul Sad
Katy
Katy

Back to top Go down

Post by SpecialOne Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:45 am

me too Crying or Very sad i want play.....
SpecialOne
SpecialOne

Back to top Go down

Post by Thrasher[PM] Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:36 pm

It's not a database issue, as I can still access it.

There's really probably 2 possibilities, either we got DDOS'd or our VPS host crashed.
Thrasher[PM]
Thrasher[PM]
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BornToDie Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:37 pm

If we got DDOS'd im gonna be very unhappy.
BornToDie
BornToDie

Back to top Go down

Post by Thrasher[PM] Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:40 pm

well, Idk what it is really lmao. If people can still play with soul if they don't run patcher... probably something to do with the server.
Thrasher[PM]
Thrasher[PM]
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Terry Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:51 pm

so any idea when king will be on?
Terry
Terry

Back to top Go down

Post by Thrasher[PM] Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:01 pm

no clue mate :/
Thrasher[PM]
Thrasher[PM]
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bajoegin Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:05 pm

ddos?

Bajoegin

Back to top Go down

Post by Terry Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:07 pm

sigh. im bord of cod atm so all i wanna do is compose lol
Terry
Terry

Back to top Go down

Post by Thrasher[PM] Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:08 pm

eh, gimme a few mins and we'll play cod? Smile
Thrasher[PM]
Thrasher[PM]
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Terry Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:09 pm

lol ok. invite me when u do
Terry
Terry

Back to top Go down

Post by SpecialOne Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:55 pm

I can not live 2 days without playing GuardianEO lol! Crying or Very sad
SpecialOne
SpecialOne

Back to top Go down

Post by NoelleRose Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:39 pm

we r just waiting for King Smile
NoelleRose
NoelleRose

http://www.guardianeo.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by SpecialOne Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:09 pm

i am bored bounce
SpecialOne
SpecialOne

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next