Guardian EO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i have came across 2 people autoing please exept my video as proof

+5
schleumer
Thrasher[PM]
BornToDie
Selyndice
extacy703
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

i have came across 2 people autoing please exept my video as proof  Empty i have came across 2 people autoing please exept my video as proof

Post by extacy703 Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:47 am

i came across 2 people while i was composing paladin and special one please consider my video as evedence

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

extacy703

Back to top Go down

i have came across 2 people autoing please exept my video as proof  Empty Re: i have came across 2 people autoing please exept my video as proof

Post by Selyndice Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:06 am

so where is the botting at?
Selyndice
Selyndice

Back to top Go down

i have came across 2 people autoing please exept my video as proof  Empty Re: i have came across 2 people autoing please exept my video as proof

Post by BornToDie Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:08 am

What am i supposed to be looking at?
BornToDie
BornToDie

Back to top Go down

Post by Thrasher[PM] Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:10 am

If you guys didn't notice... he's standing beside Paladin and Special0ne, who are both composing abnormally fast... look at the rate Paladin's eud increases * and how fast the uni's are composed. It's not too difficult to see it.

Paladin summons 3 unixo's, he uses 2 at about 2 seconds max apart form each other, then re summons 2 more.

He also states who you should be watching....

EDIT: Upon another look at the video, special0ne actually isn't composing all that fast, just Paladin.
Thrasher[PM]
Thrasher[PM]
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BornToDie Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:25 am

Theres no proof in that though that anyone is autoing. Some people just compose faster than others.
BornToDie
BornToDie

Back to top Go down

Post by Thrasher[PM] Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:40 am

David, you can't humanly compose once every 1.8 - 2.0 seconds CONSISTENTLY. Did you even watch the video?
Thrasher[PM]
Thrasher[PM]
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BornToDie Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:07 am

Apparently im not seeing what you are and yes i did watch it a few times thank you very much.
BornToDie
BornToDie

Back to top Go down

Post by Thrasher[PM] Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:10 am

watch the rate at which his pet is composed please :/
Thrasher[PM]
Thrasher[PM]
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by extacy703 Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:37 am

and yes i suspected cuz i do know what to look for and myself im somwhat fast at composing and seeing some that roughly started same time as me and already are close to 1000* pets is not normal sure they could spend all day composing but so do i and yes some can compose faster then others but myself im pretty fast and ther no way i can keep up with somting like that

extacy703

Back to top Go down

Post by schleumer Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:41 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
QQ moar lil kid, now i got botjail'd for compose supa cool -________-, thanks staff ¬¬, thanks extacy, i just lost 1 month composing my euds with myself hands for someone get a video and say that it is a bot, OH come on, Maverick and him Gang makes compose much fast than me and u are QQ'n bout me, pfft, nothing to say.

schleumer

Back to top Go down

Post by Thrasher[PM] Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:18 pm

You seriously can't compose for HOURS at a rate of 1 compose every 2 seconds, or you'd have carpal tunnel syndrome by now from all that clicking.

Maverick and his "gang" compose SLOWER than you do.
Thrasher[PM]
Thrasher[PM]
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by schleumer Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:20 pm

I DONT BOT, and is possible a human be online 24h ? Like Maverick he begun to play with me too and he got double pot than me, if i'm not Human he is a Alien so.

schleumer

Back to top Go down

Post by Selyndice Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:06 pm

Pretty retarded you jailed him for composing fast... Why not just jail everyone?
Selyndice
Selyndice

Back to top Go down

Post by Terry Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:15 pm

If you just watch hime compose you know there is something wrong with it. No1 can compose at the exact same rate for 5 hours streight without a brake. I think Thrasher has made a good decision.
Terry
Terry

Back to top Go down

Post by Selyndice Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:17 pm

Lol lots of people can..

And he decision appears the same as mine with intoxicated...
Maybe remove his pm?
Selyndice
Selyndice

Back to top Go down

Post by Terry Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:20 pm

There is nothing wrong with his decision. Just because u dont like it doesnt mean it was the wrong desision.
Terry
Terry

Back to top Go down

Post by Selyndice Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:22 pm

Shhhh
Selyndice
Selyndice

Back to top Go down

Post by schleumer Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:37 am

Well, if we will began to play player with unhuman skills, can we began with Maverick, he've been playing 24h composing all day, 24/7, we havent seen noone making a video bout it, I just compose fast, i ever did it, in all servers that i've play, EternalDarknessEO was one, AcmeEO too, i never been ban, i dont bot i'm ware bout it, just ask everyone on server if i already ignored'em sometime when i was composing, its easy, if someone bot, if u talk to that guy, he prolly will not answer u, cuz he bots and he isnt on PC atm, EASY, look GiNeUs he was a trully bot, COMPOSE FAST NEVER BEEN BOT, u guys are giving hand to failness. that all has to say, and i'll make everyone on Server know bout that. EVERYONE.

schleumer

Back to top Go down

Post by Drake Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:59 am

tbh no one can compose that fast watch it from about 40 seconds and look at how fast he composes and how quick he is using the xp balls after the uni's there is no way anyone can compose that fast
Drake
Drake

Back to top Go down

Post by schleumer Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:09 am

schleumer

Back to top Go down

Post by Thrasher[PM] Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:48 am

There's no point in talking to people Mage, because EVERYONE answers. They sit at their computer and stop/start their bots whenever they get sent to botcheck and when someone whispers them.

Every time a member of staff goes near you, you slow down your compose speed so we think nothing is going on.

As for Maverick, we are discussing what's going on and what to do, but that is none of your business until we have decided.

Last edited by thrasher on Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Thrasher[PM]
Thrasher[PM]
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Selyndice Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:50 am

lol

/quit

Smile the end is near...
Selyndice
Selyndice

Back to top Go down

Post by schleumer Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:05 am

i'm aware that i dont bot, i'm quitin that server, i wish that u guys enjoy the next reset, and next, and next...

schleumer

Back to top Go down

Post by extacy703 Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:00 am

trust me i only bin here for couple weeks and its not hard to notice whos real and whos not and its a start for cleaning up the server and as for mav give it time he will slip and he will get busted and as for autoing / its a mouse clicker that most are using wich can easly set to shut it down quickly or set it for how fast you want it to go and trust me i played around with stuff like that on a frends server just for hands on testing only so i can study it and know what to look for myself i dont beleave in cheating whats the point its not worth it i seen people cheat using autoing ..scaling.. and even 1 hitting and speeding

extacy703

Back to top Go down

Post by Selyndice Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:08 am

Lol what it is is idiots being jealous of people being better
Selyndice
Selyndice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next