Guardian EO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey sir bro VitoScaletta see here that i want means :]

2 posters

Go down

Hey sir bro VitoScaletta see here that i want means :] Empty Hey sir bro VitoScaletta see here that i want means :]

Post by Gaara[SM] Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:16 pm

here you can see the pics that i want if u can put in the white dress with black Lyrics. where saying Guardian i want that say Force Elite, and where is the shield want initials F/E and the shield that i post in a pic Very Happy, Chest up i want an eagle-like image that left you post with outstretched wings and i want to back an image that i have left a bit abstract, but which suggests that it is an eagle, if you can make that will be great Very Happy for me and plz if u have some problem tell me plz:D and the pics are for that u can have some 1 idea what i want Razz
Gaara[SM]
Gaara[SM]

Back to top Go down

Hey sir bro VitoScaletta see here that i want means :] Empty Hey sir bro VitoScaletta

Post by Gaara[SM] Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:24 pm

there is the last pic
Gaara[SM]
Gaara[SM]

Back to top Go down

Hey sir bro VitoScaletta see here that i want means :] Empty Hey sir bro VitoScaletta

Post by Gaara[SM] Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:00 pm

that is the same for female too that is a pic Very Happy u can see the pic
Gaara[SM]
Gaara[SM]

Back to top Go down

Hey sir bro VitoScaletta see here that i want means :] Empty Re: Hey sir bro VitoScaletta see here that i want means :]

Post by *WoLvEs* Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:10 am

this should be in the Custom Edits section?
*WoLvEs*
*WoLvEs*

Back to top Go down

Hey sir bro VitoScaletta see here that i want means :] Empty Re: Hey sir bro VitoScaletta see here that i want means :]

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum