Guardian EO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bugs (I'll edit this when i find new ones/they are fixed.)

+2
BornToDie
ghici
6 posters

Go down

Bugs (I'll edit this when i find new ones/they are fixed.) Empty Bugs (I'll edit this when i find new ones/they are fixed.)

Post by ghici Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:40 pm

When creating a new character i get a Chinese error that i cannot translate because i can't select it from the client so.... idk how it could be fixed but it is definitely an issue

The newcomer item that spawns in your back at character creation does not disappear after you use it, and you can keep using it over and over getting a full set of super +12 gear.

Not sure if it's a feature or not, but when you start you can't use the shopping mall until level 50... thats when the shopping mall icon shows up if i'm not mistaken. You can just talk to the shopping mall npc to get into it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Also, for some odd reason i cannot re-open the client after i minimize it, it seems frozen but it responds it just does not open up after i minimize it.

ghici

Back to top Go down

Bugs (I'll edit this when i find new ones/they are fixed.) Empty Re: Bugs (I'll edit this when i find new ones/they are fixed.)

Post by BornToDie Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:50 pm

The newcomer bag i dont really see as a problem considering you cant really get any use out of the items inside...
BornToDie
BornToDie

Back to top Go down

Bugs (I'll edit this when i find new ones/they are fixed.) Empty Re: Bugs (I'll edit this when i find new ones/they are fixed.)

Post by *WoLvEs* Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:05 pm

most of these arent really problems the chinese message is just an invalid name or it is already in use, the minimize thing must be just your system because i do not have a problem with it and the newcomer bag like psalms said isnt really a problem
*WoLvEs*
*WoLvEs*

Back to top Go down

Post by ghici Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:19 pm

Because you know what these mean so these issues are not issues to you.

ghici

Back to top Go down

Post by *WoLvEs* Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:44 pm

lol actually i only know from trial and error its not too big of an issue to id say more then 90% of everyone probably more i agree it can get fixed but it isnt necessary
*WoLvEs*
*WoLvEs*

Back to top Go down

Post by Selyndice Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:53 pm

And this is why we look unprofessional..
Selyndice
Selyndice

Back to top Go down

Post by Thrasher[PM] Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:20 pm

The newbie gear was designed that way because seriously, it's newbie gear. if you want 10 full sets of +12's, go for it, you can't sell them.

As for the shopping mall, every server I have played on has a level limitation on when the icon appears, Guardian is no different.
Thrasher[PM]
Thrasher[PM]
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ghici Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:58 pm

The topic was not about the icon it's about the npc. It's not supposed to let you into the shopping mall until level 50....

And to wolves the point is not if it's required or not, it's the fact that it is their and fixing it may make just one more person happy with it and that's why the world goes round because there is always stuff to fix.. always more opportunities to create new things.

ghici

Back to top Go down

Post by *WoLvEs* Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:17 pm

Lol whatever man and it has always been everywhere where you can get in shop mall before 50 but only by npc and I don't think it will change it would cause a inconvenience to alot of new players and that would not be good
*WoLvEs*
*WoLvEs*

Back to top Go down

Post by NoelleRose Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:14 am

o.O Every server lets u in the mall thru the NPC..its the icon you cant use till level 50
NoelleRose
NoelleRose

http://www.guardianeo.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down