Guardian EO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BossMan Applicant for Staff Position

+2
Thrasher[PM]
ghici
6 posters

Go down

BossMan Applicant for Staff Position  Empty BossMan Applicant for Staff Position

Post by ghici Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:04 pm

Original Template:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please include the following in your application:
Name: In-game character name
Experience on forums: Have you ever been a GH/GM/PM of online forums? If so which ones?
Experience in-game: Have you been a GH/GM/PM of any other Private servers?
Experience in EO: How long have you played any sort of EO (Private or Real)
How can you help our GuardianEO Community: How will you being a GH Benefit our game in general? How can you help people?
Hours: How long will you be online in-game and on forums each day?
Other: Do you have any special abilities that you feel can help the server?

Unless specified otherwise (ex. graphics designer) a GH's job is simply to:
- Play GuardianEO as much as possible
- Help everyone and anyone that asks
- Be nice to everyone
- Be respectful

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fully filled out template:

In-Game name: VitoScaletta
Experience on forums:
I've owned, created and staffed on several forums... spanning over the last few years it's hard to specify which ones mostly because i just don't have much experience in public-relations.
Experience in-game:
I've been coding MySql for nearly 6 years ever since Conquer Online made it into Beta. I've owned 4 servers myself the most popular being Moonlight which lasted approximately 3 years. I have released several fixes and scripts specific for other servers as favors and just to help out because thats the kind of person i am.
Experience in-EO:
Played public EO for it's first 2 years of being available to the public. Beta player, Shifted into EO private servers because i got sick of the lowwww rates (they are just too low). Since my goal was to create a better gameplay environment for the players as well as myself because I'm a dedicated Eudemons Online player.
How can you help our GuardianEO Community:
I have over 10 years of customer service. I have an Associates degree in Computer Science, Also soon to be a Masters Degree in Computer Programming. I have been web coding for over 7 years now and on eo specifically for over 4. I spend the best amount of time i can to help the players and help them understand what they are either needing help with or asking help for or for whatever they may need help for.
Hours:
I will be online 24/7 and actually not away around 3-4 hours daily and on weekends normally all day.
Other:
I am a Certified Cisco user, I can code any of the following languages sufficiently: Java,Html,Css,Visual Basic,.net,C++,Mysql, and Php. I can graphically design and perform to meet any deadline I'm asked to meet.

Last edited by ghici on Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

ghici

Back to top Go down

BossMan Applicant for Staff Position  Empty Re: BossMan Applicant for Staff Position

Post by Thrasher[PM] Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:11 pm

It is a very impressive application, however, I would like to get to know you a little more before any decisions are made regarding staff positions. You probably understand where I'm coming from.
Thrasher[PM]
Thrasher[PM]
Admin

Back to top Go down

BossMan Applicant for Staff Position  Empty Re: BossMan Applicant for Staff Position

Post by ghici Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:13 pm

Thanks, i'll be in-game shortly. Client is downloading.

ghici

Back to top Go down

Post by Thrasher[PM] Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:15 pm

I don't actually make the decisions Razz but I would like to meet applicants I don't know to get a feel for what they're like.
Thrasher[PM]
Thrasher[PM]
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BornToDie Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:22 pm

I agree with thrasher.
BornToDie
BornToDie

Back to top Go down

Post by *WoLvEs* Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:32 pm

i agree with thrasher also
*WoLvEs*
*WoLvEs*

Back to top Go down

Post by NoelleRose Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:40 pm

Goodluck in your application Bossman
NoelleRose
NoelleRose

http://www.guardianeo.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tafu Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:25 am

Really Good application Smile Good Luck !
Tafu
Tafu

Back to top Go down

Post by ghici Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:42 am

This just makes me sad

ghici

Back to top Go down

Post by Thrasher[PM] Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:46 am

Well, a staff position shouldn't be something that you NEED, if there hasn't been a response in regard to acceptance, then you should continue playing the game because you enjoy it. If you're only here for a staff spot, it will not get you far.

We accept applications based on the need currently, and we weigh each applicant while also gathering feedback on them form players who previously played with them, and what their experiences were. If someone has a less impressive application, but had better comments and experiences, we will always go with the person players are comfortable around.
Thrasher[PM]
Thrasher[PM]
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ghici Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:34 am

There is fine line between needing a staff position and wanting to help but noone cares what you have to say..... it's not the fact that i wonder on what i NEED or don't NEED. Regardless i'm playing the game. I just kind of find myself... with all due respect insulted.

ghici

Back to top Go down

Post by Thrasher[PM] Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:03 am

it's no problem. If you have suggestions though, you know where to post them, and King will implement them if he likes them. I know that you know what you're doing, and your application reflects that.

We do care what you have to say, otherwise the suggestion forum wouldn't even be there.
Thrasher[PM]
Thrasher[PM]
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NoelleRose Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:05 pm

No offense was intended...and u know from personal experience how good DiamondStar is with the players...that was the deciding factor here....not someones knowledge base..which u dont need me to tell you ..yours is impressive
NoelleRose
NoelleRose

http://www.guardianeo.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by BornToDie Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:13 pm

Just the fact that you expect to get a staff position over other people makes you have a less likely chance to receive one.
BornToDie
BornToDie

Back to top Go down

Post by ghici Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:31 pm

Thrasher... you thrive a good point and i have suggested things... and on that note i can only wait and see.

Hannah i was not comparing myself to any one person. I was simply stating the fact of the matter just kind of jerks my chain abit.

Psalms, I don't care about having a position ever. The goal is to do what is best for the server, and what is best for myself. I've been the owner of a server for too long and i'm just sick of being staff period. But i still thrive to code and to help the only way i know how.

ghici

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down