Guardian EO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Troubles with a Staff member

5 posters

Go down

Troubles with a Staff member Empty Troubles with a Staff member

Post by IntoxicatedEyez Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:32 am

Well, hello everyone. I will make this short not to bore anybody. Since i started playing Guardian EO i've seen Upgradd[GM] with real bad attitudes to me. I dont know if he has a personal issues or what or maybe the title of GM got to his brain and he can not think about anything else. He has been reported me a couple of times, and i wasnt breaking any rule. Still today he reported me and muted me, and did not put right away i was muted on forums, people started to whisper me, and i got many complaints aswell. I was right, he has not been bad just to me only but to whole server. He does not talk to u and points ur mistake. He just report u, instead of having a chat and sort out the problem, what he seens bad, its his only truth the rest... can have their own opinion but still he acts reporting and muting, and also dcing people, i got dced many times today b4 and after i made a bc. People aswell told me, that they are quitting because of his actions. Well the good news is I am quitting too. For everyone who wants, can check in report section how many times i've been reported by him i think they were 2. Still with no rights to do it since he did not speak to me or told me i was breaking certain rule. I do not think hes doing something good for the server but just bad, real real bad. Hope this helps King and the rest of the staff. Smile

Regards and i will see u all in hell Wink

GOOD BYE GUARDIAN EO
IntoxicatedEyez
IntoxicatedEyez

Back to top Go down

Troubles with a Staff member Empty Re: Troubles with a Staff member

Post by BornToDie Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:36 am

I love how you only point out his mistakes, it makes me laugh. You act like he does nothing good for the server.
BornToDie
BornToDie

Back to top Go down

Post by IntoxicatedEyez Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:37 am

Is he ? thats the question... i dont see anything good from him but just bad, and yet i quitted so i don't care Smile
IntoxicatedEyez
IntoxicatedEyez

Back to top Go down

Post by IntoxicatedEyez Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:39 am

By the way.. To be clear... He had a reason to mute and botjail ~*Una*~ i cursed on bc and been disrespectful to the staff.. i know my mistakes... and i know what i do im not stupid.
IntoxicatedEyez
IntoxicatedEyez

Back to top Go down

Post by NoelleRose Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:17 pm

Well thank you for the hell part una..nice to know u think im damned..as to the rest..yes i would have talked to you before i muted..but im not all staff..and everyone seems to wait for the 4 or 5 hours a day that i sleep to do this crap
NoelleRose
NoelleRose

http://www.guardianeo.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by IntoxicatedEyez Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:34 pm

it was retorically speaking bout hell Smile u know so girl.. And sorry, hes a dickhead ... lol he never talks to anybody u can ask to the top battle power guys in geo Smile night~mare and maverick...
IntoxicatedEyez
IntoxicatedEyez

Back to top Go down

Post by Selyndice Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:41 pm

Well you dont see everything Smile and i am a dickhead lol and i do talk to people Smile just the ones that ACTUALLY talk to me. and i didnt jail you only muted and sorry for not warning you. and 2 is not a big number lol. and can we PLEASE check the logs to see if i dcd her. i only done it once and thats when i muted her
Selyndice
Selyndice

Back to top Go down

Post by IntoxicatedEyez Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:09 pm

Selyndice wrote:Well you dont see everything Smile and i am a dickhead lol and i do talk to people Smile just the ones that ACTUALLY talk to me. and i didnt jail you only muted and sorry for not warning you. and 2 is not a big number lol. and can we PLEASE check the logs to see if i dcd her. i only done it once and thats when i muted her

You are constantly on ur period, Smile .. i tried to talk to u, when the hide and seek event was on... You talk to the people u like not whole server , so save up ur lame ass excuses i quitted already u shouldnt play nice because i made a post about ur lousy stupid bad ass behavior... I bet you saw all the complaints about u on bc... now please. You dont have GM material.. sorry to burst ur bubble, everyone says u are a dickhead and a bitch ask around in the game Smile
IntoxicatedEyez
IntoxicatedEyez

Back to top Go down

Post by Selyndice Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:11 pm

IntoxicatedEyez wrote:
Selyndice wrote:Well you dont see everything Smile and i am a dickhead lol and i do talk to people Smile just the ones that ACTUALLY talk to me. and i didnt jail you only muted and sorry for not warning you. and 2 is not a big number lol. and can we PLEASE check the logs to see if i dcd her. i only done it once and thats when i muted her

You are constantly on ur period, Smile .. i tried to talk to u, when the hide and seek event was on... You talk to the people u like not whole server , so save up ur lame ass excuses i quitted already u shouldnt play nice because i made a post about ur lousy stupid bad ass behavior... I bet you saw all the complaints about u on bc... now please. You dont have GM material.. sorry to burst ur bubble, everyone says u are a dickhead and a bitch ask around in the game Smile

im the one on my period? lol and i did talk to you Smile and im not playing nice i have no reason to. and im pretty sure i know what my worth is Smile and dont you think ur language is a bit excessive? and if you quit why are you still here? you won so leave it be?
Selyndice
Selyndice

Back to top Go down

Post by Thrasher[PM] Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:12 pm

This is done, it's over, get over it.
Thrasher[PM]
Thrasher[PM]
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content