Guardian EO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jayce's Ini + Sub composing Guide!

2 posters

Go down

Jayce's Ini + Sub composing Guide! Empty Jayce's Ini + Sub composing Guide!

Post by Thrasher[PM] Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:27 pm

This guide is made by Jayce from Eternal Darkness Online. Instead of remaking it, I brought it here because it's easier Razz

Sub-Attribute Composing
Aside from your Eudemon having a main attribute, there is also sub-attributes that are important. When you compose your pet, you may notice another box that pops up, it shows the 'dicing' of what your pet gained. Normally, people ignore people because they could careless about it. But it's actually quite useful to know what your pet gains after every compose, because no matter how cool an Eudemon looks, or how fast it *s up, it all comes down to stats. Another way to call your pet's dicing per compose is the '.gr', which is basically what sub-attributes are all about. 'Growth Rate' is how much or how fast it gains in that particular stat area. Depending on the minor, when you Major Compose, the main attributes of your pets will rise accordingly to it's * and how good the minor is. You can only sub compose a pet when the minor is higher than the major (the one that you want to keep). If you're not sure on how to sub-attribute compose, look at the following.
Requirements:
A. Major Eudemon must be above or at level 70.
B. Minor's minor attribute's GR must be higher than the major's (in at least one area) and be Level 40.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Major | Minor | Result

On this server, the Eudemons are altered just a bit, modified if you will. So the .gr that your Eudemons gain will be different, but at an advantage so to speak. Eudemons who aren't suppose to gain Physical Defense such as WarriorLanirs, StormSoul, Vanquishers, all gain it after every compose, and you can check to see what it gains by simply doing what I told you.

There are 2 ways to check your pets .gr stat. if your pet has a crown, just look for the .gr stat ranks it has, and 'Check' it. It will show you the number, and what rank it has it in. Another way to check your Eudemon's sub-attribute (I prefer this one) is to go to the NPC named Nels in market who is near the 'EvolutionOven' that evolves your Eudemon to the 2nd and final stage, which then it will gain an ID if it has not obtained one.
________________________________________________________________________________________

Initial-Attribute Composing
The most competitive, and easiest stat to increase if your Eudemon's Initial stats. Reason being is that because you can easily check your Eudemon's Initial stas by just double clicking it in your Eudemon Bag. And it's competitive because everyone wants a shiny gold crown on their pet. Initial stats don't matter much because it doesn't affect your pet as Sub-Attribute does. But here's the catch, Initial Stats have a limit, and Sub-Attribute keeps going. So it doesn't matter if the other person has a higher * then you, you can have a higher Initial stat than it which leads to better ranks. You can check the rank of your Eudemon's Initial Stats by clicking on their crown (if it has one). Most pets, to be able to Ini/Sub compose, you must have the same type of Eudemon as the major. But some Eudemons are able to bypass that rule, and Ini/Sub compose with Universals, which is very convenient. Also, when you Initial Compose, you won't gain the exact number of what the minor had into your major, it will only take 70% of the ini stats give or take. Look at the following for multiple examples.
A. Major Eudemon must be above or at level 70.
B. Minor Eudemon must be above or at level 40 with it's initial attributes higher than that of the major. For example; if the major Eudemon's initial HP is 24, and the minor's HP is 120 the major's HP will increase.

Major | Minor | Result

Not all Eudemon's max Initial Stats are 99. Some pets like WarriorLanir's, their max Physical Defense is 34/36, one of those I believe. And their Magical Defense is 43 or so. They don't have Magic Attack so that's a plus (less to worry about). HP for most Eudemon's are 290, the only 2 Eudemon's I believe that surpass that number greatly are the HP Eudemon's WarriorRex/WarriorNeil, their max is 367. You can check the max Initial Stats of whatever Eudemon you like by just going on the Official EO Site. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Below are examples of a 290 Ini HP Eudemon, and my finished Diana as of now.
Thrasher[PM]
Thrasher[PM]
Admin

Back to top Go down

Jayce's Ini + Sub composing Guide! Empty Re: Jayce's Ini + Sub composing Guide!

Post by *WoLvEs* Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:39 pm

Omg I miss that Guy <3 lol nice guide though Smile
*WoLvEs*
*WoLvEs*

Back to top Go down